Severe cramps in legs and feet, low BP, on metolazone, torsemide since congestive heart failure. Worrisome?

please do my bp is 101/54 i was in the hospital in aug for congestive heart failure got home and my feet and legs swelled up. put me on 200 mg torsemide that didnt work so they added metolazone on thurs...since then the swelling is gone but getting cramps in legs and feet and bp running low. today i m supposed to only take 100 mg torsemide and the metolazone. I m worried about my bp which was 102/54 all day yesterday. i call the dr but always get the nurse.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012