Severe cramps during menstruation. Loose stools and fever. Trying for conception

I started my menstrual cycle last night and woke up this morning with extreme cramps. I went to take some Tylenol and then had a bowel movement. I had to go back to the restroom three times and had loose stool. I also had a 96.5 temp, sweating, and felt light headed. I usually experience cramps but nothing like this. I am 25 and not on the pill. I have also been trying to conceive since January. I had my last check up then and the dr said everything looked fine.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013