Severe cramps and bleeding. Pregnancy test negative. What else to do?

So I had, what I thought to be a period about 2 weeks ago. Friday night I discovered I was bleeding again, a lot heavier then last time. I had horrible cramps and was bleeding a lot. It's been 2 days and I've been bleeding just as much, with 'cramps' that don't feel like normal cramps, nausea, dizziness, headaches, and no energy what so ever. I took a pregnancy test to make sure I'm not having a miscarriage and it came up negative. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013