Severe cramps after periods. Can it be due to ovulation cycle?

I JUST had my period a couple days ago and a day after I finished, I got severe cramps . These cramps have been going on for about 3 days now. Some people say it could be constipation because I don t eat enough fiber , I vomited, I eat more dairy products than needed, and I haven t really been working out lately. I have been holding my farts in because I think it s gross and I haven t been crapping a lot. But when I do do that stuff, the severity of the cramp pain decreases. But then people are saying it could be my ovulation cycle? I am sexually active and on the pill...we use condoms too. Please help!! :(
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012