Severe cramping with heavy flow, on Noriday. Had taken the pill properly. Cause and remedy?

Hi, I ve been on Noriday for about 3 or 4 years now and since I ve been taking it my periods have stopped, apart from the odd spotting here and there when I ve forgotten to take a pill ... But this hasn t happened for a good 2 years now. I ve been taking my pill properly but after suffering from severe stomach cramps I came on my period 3 days ago and its a really heavy flow . Why is this happening and what should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012