Severe cramping on left of stomach, blood on wiping and in toilet, nausea, taken Vibramycin, no improvement. What could be wrong?

My last period was 26 Aug 2012. For about two weeks i ve been cramping on my left side of my stomach. Sept 30, I started to see blood on the tissue everytime i wipe myself. I don t have any discharge ,itching burning while urine. I went to ER on Sept 30, but my test for UTI & STD came back negative but the Doctor prescribed me Vibramycin and discharge me with pelvic pain . Im still cramping, i noticed for the last two days after I use the restroom I drop about 3 drop of blood in the toliet. i been feeling nausea for some days but i threw up today after a hour of taking my antibiotics. What could be wrong with me.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012