Severe cramping in the hip area, fractured pelvis, bursa removed. Is the pain due to cold?

Hello, I am uncertain as to what I could have done this morning to cause severe cramping in my hip/gluteus/leg areas. I was in an auto accident in 1994 and fractured my pelvis . Because I was 6.5 months pregnant the surgeon had to operate from the outside of my leg. I have 7 screws & braided plate in my joint area. In 1997 my bursa was removed. Typically I experience pain with weather changes & it has been cold , but nothing like the pain I m experiencing now. I have had Xrays in the past few years & was told my hip was in excellent condition.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013