Severe cramping in body, burning sensation and frequent urination, fatigue, light periods. Had unprotected sex. Suggestions?

yes!! umm i been having unprotected sex for about a month now but i recently had sex on thursday 2 weeks ago an my period can on the 25 an today is the 27 but it was light red an very different an today when i woke up i was cramping on the right side of my abdomen an then it felt like the cramping moveed all the way to the right on my side an my back a little now it hurts when i walk or when i laugh to hard an also it hurts like burns a little when im almost done peeing i dont know what to do and i have no energy to walk i just want to sleep an i pee every 5 mins
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013