Severe cramping, dizziness, diarrhea and nausea. Delayed periods. Pregnant?

My period isnt due for another 2 weeks and last night i had severe cramping which caused dizziness and nausea and diarrhea which has never happened before. I usually get light cramps which are bearable and my period comes regular every month but this time the cramps were very painful and it felt like contractions. I am still cramping but it is minimal and it feels like my period is supposed to come but it is too early. I took a home pregnancy test this morning and it came back negative. Is it too early to tell if I am pregnant? How precise are the home pregnancy tests if taken 2 weeks before my period?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013