Severe cramp on left leg. Had meniscus surgery. Took pain killers, IV opiates, and antibiotics. Is it Hematoma?

I had meniscus surgery on Monday. On Tuesday I had a sudden VERY painful cramp in the same, left, leg, I was taken to the R and a blood clot was ruled out. However the attending Ortho doc on staff wondered where the stitches aware? I had lots of bleeding since the surgery. I told home I did not know. Meanwhile I was loaded up with I'VE opiated and pills and nothing took the pain away. I was screaming and I have daily neck,jaw and migraine pain and don't scream.
SW my surgeon the next day and he aid this sometimes pens. I was given antibiotic s at the ER and some pain meds. I've now had a little relief after 6 days. I had to rent a wheel chair. Today the PA said to start walking and going to pt. However I'm swollen and concerned about a hematoma . There are lots of bruise marks around the lower knee and sharp pains still.
I think You got it all.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013