Severe coughing, normal temperature, abnormal periods. History of irregular periods. Related symptoms?

I have been having cough for a few days and today I suddenly start to severe but no symptoms or sign of fever and my temperature is normal. what would be the possible diagnose of such symptoms. I have consultant a doctor earlier due to abnormal of my mensural cycle and i have taken some tabs to force my period. since then i have not feeling good and the cycle came two days back. Could this be related to the symptoms above. Please suggest
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012