Severe coughing, fainting, unable to control urination. History of epilepsy, asthma. Treatment?

I am a 35 yr old with epilepsy and asthma I m am really frustrated because now I have this nasty cough that makes me pass out n I urinate on myself I m only ise to it happening when I have siezures but now I could just go to the bathroom like 10 min later I cough and it happens wat can I do to stop this I brought it to my doctors attention n she didn t do or say anything what can I do n y is this happening
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012