Severe coughing, burning eyes, shortness of breath, had done intense cleaning with bleach the previous week. Help?

I had been cleaning a 10 x 4 non venilated hallway for the past two weeks twice daily. I quit about a week ago as I was getting really sick! Horrible coughing, burning eyes, not able to catch my breathe the cough is so bad. Just realized this last week that it must me the cause, not the original doctor diagonose of allergies. I never told my doctor of the bleach, as I didn t think it was part of the issue. Now I do!!
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012