Severe cough with mucus, yellow tongue, chest, stomach pain after having tobacco pie

Hello, My name s Ramish and I m a 17 yr old male Medical student. Yesterday my friends and I had a sheesha (tobacco pipe) and since then I ve had severe coughs and my chest hurts a lot too. I smoke cigarettes too but this is the first time I ve had a cough so bad. The mucus in my throat has been insane too. I ve been spitting it out since the morning. My tongue also has a yellow colored pattern on it. Again, this is the First time this has ever happened. My back has started to ache now and so has my abdomen. I ve been taking a regular Levofaxin tablet and a mild painkiller for my throat pains. Would appreciate a quick reply :)
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012