Severe cough with green and thick mucus, chest pain radiating to back, later blood on coughing. Waiting X-ray results. Advice?

Hi Dr Samuel My name is Luis, I started coughing since 4 weeks ago when I came back from holiday. Then, it developed a bad flu .. I cough really bad with green and thick mucous. I went to my GP and prescribed amoxicillin , 5 days later I experience pain in my chest and radiates to my back so I called ambulance and the doctor in the hospital change to a stronger antibiotic Claritromycin/doxycilin and enhaler. Three weeks later I had difficulty in breathing so I called the ambulance again and I had x ray but still waiting for the result, and now there is blood coming out in my saliva when I cough. I feel dizzy, weak, difficulty of breathing, chest burn , confused.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012