Severe cough, uvula vertical, having white streak. Antibiotics required?

I have a cough that seems to be getting worse, and just started a couple of days ago. Also, my uvula has a vertical, white streak on it. It s a bit hard to see in the photos, but here are some more details: i ve been traveling lately and in and out of airplanes and across continents. I think i ve caught something, but not sure what it is. Do i need antibiotics? I am also feeling drowsy, coughing, and having diarrhea . At first i thought it was just jet lag (got off the plane 2 days ago), but it seems to be more. The uvula has a cool feeling to it when i breathe in, and if i breathe too hard i have a tendency to cough.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013