Thanks for writing in.
Please take it easy. Just drinking a lot of water is not enough. Try to follow the below mentioned measures:
1. Drink warm water at regular intervals; say half or 1 glass of warm water every hour or so.
2. Warm Saline Gargles three times a day.
3. Steam inhalation 3 times a day.
4. Have Warm rice gruel (kanji).
5. Have a teaspoon of honey mixed with a pinch of pepper powder 3 times a day.
6. You could try some anti histaminics and paracetamol
etc like Sinarest
which might reduce the sore throat
. However, Sinarest causes slight sedation, so don't drive while on medication.
In spite of all these measures for 1-2 days, there is no symptom relief, please visit a physician as you might require antibiotics.
Hope this helps.
I hope I have answered your queries .I will be happy to answer any further queries you might have.
Any reviews are welcome.
Have a great day.