Severe cough, popping sound in right cheek area on blowing nose, tingling, numbness. Cure for symptoms?

2 months ago I had a severe cold that while excessive nose blowing, i felt a pop in my Right cheek area. Since then the Right cheek area, upper right-side lips , Right-side teeth, gums hurt yet has some numbing tingling sensation. I feel like the dentist , neurologist AND ENT surgeon all have an assumed answer, but they want me to attend all these certain steps & procedures that I just cant afford between money & time. I need someone to narrow this down to the best they can to start getting some help. Can anyone help??
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013