Severe cough, head a loud pop at the back of head during coughing followed by severe headache. Aneurism or verterbrae damage?

Hello, my name is Steve and im 30 and around 200 lbs. not much of a medical history...... I coughed very hard 5 days ago and when I did I heard and felt a loud pop in the back of my head/ top of neck followed by an extreme headache... I've been numbing it with aspirin but its still very painful and doesn't seem to be getting any better... I've heard it could be a possible aneurism or maybe vertebrae damage.. Please help, I'm very worried.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013