Severe cough, ear pain and excessive mucus. Throat covered with red veins. What is wrong?

Hi. I m sixteen and live in Chicago. Just got back from savannah georgia as I was there for a week on a vacation. First time ever being there. For about the last 48 hours or so that I was there, I developed a severe cough , and my job on the right side was dislocated for over two days before I went to savannah. So when I also had a slight ear ache and my eardrum on the right side was giving me problems I wasn t sure if they were related. I ve been coughing up way excessive amounts of mucus , more then the expected when sick or carrying a cold . And when I looked in my throat in the mirror on the roof of my mouth near the back of the throat there was a pattern that look like little red veins all over. Do you have a clue what that could be? Please get back to me thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012