Thanks for using Healthcaremagic as an forum for your Queries
Answer to your Question
Take Adulsa cough
Syrup BD(Twice a day) for 10 Days you will be out of your Dry Cough
Diet and routine
foods, cold drinks, ice cream, sweets, fried foods, milk products like cheese, creams, yoghurt etc. should not be taken.
2) Hot milk without fat can be taken if boiled with a pice of crushed ginger.
3) Half a teaspoon of turmeric powder mixed with the milk is effective.
4) Sweet fruit juice should also be avoided, Breads, meats, nuts and pastries are not advisable.
5) It is good to take a light warm diet like boiled or steamed vegetables; vegetable soups and fruits, which areok
not juicy, like papaya and apple.
6) Spiced teas, herbal teas and other hot drinks are beneficial.
7) Sleeping during the daytime should be avoided.
8) Taking cold showers, exposure to cold winds, fans, air conditioners etc. should be avoided
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Wish you good health.