Severe cough, coughing up green phlegm. Taken paracetamol, back pain, high pulse rate. Chest infection?

Hi, I ve had a really bad cough for the past 4 days, coughing up green phlegm and general feeling of unwell, I ve taken paracetamol to help drop my temperature, but I am feeling dizzy and unsteady on my feet if I stand, I have Slept all through the day but still feel really tired, also have ache and pains in my Lower back and legs and pain in my chest. I have just taken my heart rate and it is 120 beats per min. Is this just a chest infection or more serious? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013