Severe cough, cold, mild fever, spasms. Taking doxcef, estillo 500 inhaler. Treatment for symptoms?

Sir i m suffering sever cough n cold , light fever last 3 days. Generally it happens with running nose n after that spasm comes n ferrungytics with cough comes.Last i had this problem in april 2012 n doctor given me Estillo 500 inhaler , doxcef 200 , tab telekast l 10 n enhale nasal spray , i tool all these n got comfortable . But now again same type of cough n cold comes to me. i m using estillo inhaller 500 three days till last morning ...but till now i m not getting wel..This time i m also taking antibiotics Azitus 500 ..n from ysday i took another antibiotics from Raxclav 500 , Odimont L C ....but still having cough.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012