Severe continuous bleeding after shaving over pubic area, sores on upper lip and labia. Genital warts?

i think i have genital warts . I can t remember when i got them and the only thing that is triggering my memory is when i shaved down there and i bled for ages after yet couldnt figure out where the cut was - so i must have shaved one of them off - that was 3 months ago. I have never ever had anything like this, not even a coldsore - but it looks like warts have got me? Think more must have appeared but honestly couldnt say if i only had one and now more are there or they have always been there. I have two on the outer lips and one on the labia and what looks like two about to appear. I took a photo to check and can send it. Also, my immune system has been low over the last 3months and i have had the cold/ flu on and off so i am not sure if this has something to do with it. I am very hygenic, have been sleeping with the same person for the past 18months up until 4 weeks ago. I have never even had thrush so this really has came as a shock to me. Normally i would go to the doctors for advice, however as my mother works in the surgery and knows all the doctors i simply cant face it! Please help! I read about terrasil wart treatment and it gets very good write-ups - and also somxl - can you reccomend anything? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013