Severe constipation with irregular bowel movement. What is the cause and treatment?

doctor my age is 32 years, i have irregular bowel , with severe constipation , my diet is full of vegetables, planty of water, dal, fruits , i took 2 apples a day daily, even then negative responce, i never go for fast foods also, i do physical work also, i never take tension , well i m in job , as a lecturer. please advice me as soon as ..... when ever i take constipation relief medicine then bowel occurs regularly, otherwise same irregularity. please help me.....
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012