Severe constipation with extreme chest and stomach pain. Taking enema to relieve hard stools. Treatment required?

I have been consipated for two and a half weeks the only way I can relieve myself is with a enima. I use coffee enimas to be exact. Also I changed my eating habits in February and went on a mostly fruit and veggie diet last month I really got off track and ate a lot of bad and greasy food. This month I have been doing a little better but still sometimes I still eat the bad food as well as my fruits and veggies. Also I was on a egg kick for quite a few months where I would eat 3-5 eggs a day, I havnt eaten any eggs in the last 4 days. Also about a week ago I experienced some really hurtful pain in my chest and stomach area this pain was really sharp and hurt really bad but only lasted about 15 minuets I also experienced this same pain last month with the exact symptoms. I am a 22 year old female weight 185 height 5 4. Should I go to the er??
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012