Severe constipation with bleeding from rectum. Normal diet. Paxil and Xanax dosage increased. Could that be the reason?

I having been having trouble with my bowel movement for the past couple of days. I just tried to go but nothing happened. Unfortunately, when I wiped it was bloody. Im not in pain but every time I wipe I see blood. I ve been eating normal. The only abnormal thing is that I started taking a higher dosage of Paxil 40 mg and Xanax 1.5 mg a day for the past 3 days. Please help I m very worried.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012