Severe constipation with bleeding. Colonoscopy showed fissure and small red spot on the wall of colon. What could the red spot be?

Hi Doctor, I m a 28 years old girl (non-married), I was having constipation with blood for more than 6 yeas, and sometimes I stay 15-20 days without going to bathroom, the bleeding is always experienced during the process. before couple days I went to a specialist to perform a colonoscopy , she said that she found fissure and small red spot on the wall of colon, she took a biopsy from the area of the red spot and she told me that I will be telling about it after few days, would you please tell me what it may be, I mean the small red spot
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012