Severe constipation since treatment for diverticulitis, have severe fatigue and night sweats. Cause?

I had a a bad bout with diverticulitis a week ago. Hospitalized 24hrs, got IV flagyl amd cipro and sent home with both. Flagyl 500 mg every 8hrs cipro 500 mg every 12 hrs. As well as a low fiber diet. Since have been terribly constipated and my the night sweats . Was told to take mir a lax and Phillips 2x a day for relief but really no relief after two days. Although almost pain free very tired from night sweats and scared as to why constipated and such high meds. I think I have had episodes before of this issue but nothing flared up like this time. Have had three CT scans with contrast in one yr for pain and a kidney stone and this one showed the diverticulitisthis time in ER. So funny did not show up before.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  87 Awaiting Answer