Severe constipation since back surgery, get difficulty in digesting certain things, have nausea at the end of the day. Advise?

I went in the hospital for a back surgery but came out constipated, a few days later went back to the emergency room for the constipation and they gave me an enima. I still havent gone and just threw up again. looks like i can digest some things but by the end of the day get naushus. Do i need to go back to the hospitle again. The doctor did prescribe for me to take go lightly if my symptoms continued but i read the instructions and it sad not to take if you are severly constipated.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012