Severe constipation, piles, blood in stools, anal pain. Permanent remedy?

I am shariful ,age 36,my major problem is Constipation ,it became turns piles.when i was study in college,my life style like breakfast,lunch,drink water,vegetable properly etc.wasn t regularly in time because of class ,lab,study .i started smoking in my college life but it is limited(still this is not effect if i smoke or not).that time i felt constipation.for your kind information,my father has also constipation day i found some fresh blood going with my stole.i worried about it.i couldn t share it with others because of shyness. i am suffering the piles problem last 15 years.i didn t take any treatment for piles.recently,i feel when constipation problem,boold goes with my stole.and it happens several times in a month.and little bit pain in my annal side.i give a cream(Annustat cream-which is for annal side),after that i feel better. Now i want,my piles problem remove forever. what should i do? plz..give me better solution or treatment.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013