Severe constipation, pain in the lower abdomen, chills, bloated stomach. Causes?

IT STARTED YESTERDAY, I HAD A BOWEL MOVEMENT IN THE MORNING BUT I STRAINED TO HAVE IT. LATER IN THE EVENING, i COULD HARDLY WALK. I HAVE PAIN AND CRAMPING ON MY LEFT LOWER SIDE OF MY ABDOMEN . I WENT HOME AND WENT TO BED...I DID HAVE CHILLS FOR AWHILE BUT IT WENT AWAY. .DURING THE NIGHT I WOULD WAKE UP FROM PAIN WHEN I CHANGED POSITIONS. THIS MORNING I DID HAVE ANOTHER BOWEL MOVEMENT, BUT I STILL HAVE PAIN WHEN I WALK. RIGHT NOW, MY STOMACH IS GLOWLING AND I M BLOATED AND FEEL I HAVE TO PASS GAS BUT I CAN T.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  148 Awaiting Answer