Severe constipation, pain in lower abdomen on eating, gurgling sound. Used movicol. Permanent cure?

hi i always have suffered with constipation but i have not been naturally now since christmas. I have been to the doctors and given movicol which i used, then a medicene an dfinally a emina which did clear a little. I am starting to worry noe as i have bben sick after eating and get serever pains in lower abdomen throughout the day. also lots of gurglging and some sharp pains, not sure what to do x
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013