Severe constipation, overweight, unable to pass stools. Using colon cleans. Treatment?

hi, all my life i have been constipated. I go to the toilet once a week, if im lucky ill go twice a week. I am overweight , but i have been eating healthy. Am not drinking 2-3 LTR of water a day but i do drink about 1.5 LTR per day on average. I have completed my 2 week powder colon cleans hoping things would get abit better, but today when i tried to go, i pooped like a little bunny. I had to use sooo much energy to push, my eyeballs could almost pop. Please help me , something is wrong with me.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012