Severe constipation, intense back and stomach ache, tailbone pain, low appetite. X-ray showed clogged passages. Treatment suggestion?

Hi. I am severely constipated. My back and stomach has been killing me for over a week. I have been to doctor and emergency room. X-Rays showed I am completely clogged up all the way around. My tail bone is also hurting. I have tried drinking things, laxatives, enemas, and fiber foods. However, I have no appetite and can not keep any food down. I am in severe pain. please help.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012