Severe constipation, have black stools, head, hip and back pain after taking protocol bismol and milk of magnesia. What can be done?

Hi I ve been having terrible constipation for about a month now. Was taking laxatives but they stopped working now taking milk if magnesia. I took protocol bismol yesterday due to loud intestines and stomach from the milk and now tonight im having dark green almost black stool and my head hurts andhaving pain on my left hip and back. Im a 19 year old female I smoke cigarettes and have no known health issues also have no insurance so unable to see a doctor until wed night at a free clinic. What wrong with me and will I live until then? Im very worried
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012