Severe constipation, get bowels on taking pills or churna. What should be done?

SIR, FOR THE PAST 1 YEAR I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM REGULALR MORNING LATRINE PROBLEMS. IT IS NOT COMING OUT AUTOMATICALLY ON REGULAR BASIS AS LIKE OTHERS. I AM A MARRIED PERSON. DAILY BEFORE SLEEPING I TAKE UDARKALP CHURNA WITH HALF CUP OF COLD WATER OR SOMETIMES OTHER TYPE OF NATUAL INGREDIETS FOUND IN MEDICAL SHOP. WHEN I USE IT, THEN IT HAPPENS N MORNING AND OTHER DAY WHEN I DONOT TAKE MEDICINE, I HAVE TO SUFFER LATRING PROBLE AND SO ON..... AFTER SOME DAYS I FOUND THAT IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. BUT THE WORST IS HAPPENING NOW. I AM ALSO TAKING PILLS FROM MEDICAL SHOP FOR THE LAST ONE WEEK. IT IS SOMETIME WORKING ON ME AND SOMETIMES NOT. WHAT SHOULD I DO SIR. VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF LATRING I HAD IN LAST 3 DAYS. ONLY ONE TIME TWO DAYS AGO. AND TODAY I HAVE TO SUFFER A LOT AS IT IS NOT COMING OUR YOU CAN SAY FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS. WHAT SHOULD I DO SIR.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013