Severe constipation, frequent urination with burning, blood on wiping. Had sex during soreness. Related?

I have been constipated the past couple of days and I am wondering if that could be affecting my bladder as well. I get the feeling of needing to go pee all the time but then there is not much urination . When I am done peeing, there is a little bit of a burning sensation; and when I go to wipe, it is a little bloody. Could this have anything to do with the fact that I recently had sex even though I was already a little sore?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer