Severe constipation, excessive gas, pale skin, pain after eating. History of IBS. Treatment for symptoms?

Dear Sir I have irritable bowel sydrome for many years. I had a colonocopy 18 months ago and all was fine. However since the middle of December I have experienced constant constipation - feeling silk , up in the night trying to do a poo, alot of gas, - i have had an xray and it showed no blockage of the colon but bad constipation. Even with my ibs i was always very regular in the morning. I have not lost weight but am very pale in the face which alot of people comment on as i normally have a good colour. I regulary now take Duphalac which helps movement but tonight i have alot of pain after eating. I just know this is not IBS. What could it be? Kind regards
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013