Severe constipation, eat only once in a day. Could it be something like fecal impaction?

This is an embarrasing problem. For about 6 days now i havent actually been able to pass a solid stool . Granted i dont have a persistent diet. I dont eat much during the day it is mostly at night. But i figured after 6 days i would atleast have some sort of bowel movement . I am starting to scared and believe it is fecal impaction or something. Yesturday i drank like a half a jug of prune juice and took some chocolate laxitives which i believe helped alot but it just gave me alot of diahrria. But the wierd thing is is that i ate some satsumas earlier that day (this is gonna be gross) and i saw after i drank all the prune juice that they were in with the diarhea because of the undigestable peelings in the stool. And that was from earlier that day. I dont have a very fast metabolism and i only eat at night. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013