Severe constipation, don't use laxative, abdominal pains, high BP. Possible problem?

i am a 37yr old female.... i have severe constipation , infact if i don t use a laxative, i will go days with out a bowl movement. i do eat a lot of ice daily. i am starting to have pains in my lower mostly upper stomach not to mention i have gained 20pds in 6mos....i had to go to the er twice last week...both times my blood pressure was elivated 149 over 109 second time 162 over 110.....yet i have no history of high blood pressure.... what is the problem???? PLEASE HELP... I FEAR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE OR CANCER IS ON THE WAY......
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013