Severe constipation, difficulty passing stools. Haemorrhoids surgery, laproscopic rectal prolapse done. Treatment?

Hi, I am 32 year old female. I underwent two surgeries one for hemoroids and other laproscopic rectal prolapse . And from that time, I am not passing motions regularly. Some time I dont even pass motion for around 4 days and then some times I pass motion but which is not clear. I started taking a tablet for clearing motion on weekly basis, which gives me relief. What do you suggest. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013