Severe constipation, bulging stomach post hair fall treatment. Could it be due to iron content in tablets?

I AM NAINA AGE 21 HEIGHT 5FT 10 INCHES....FROM THE MONTH OF JULY I AM SUFFERING FROM ALOPECIA ......VISITED A DR. AND HE ADVISED ME TO TAKE FEXID,FOLLOHAIR AND GAVE A LOTION FOLLIGAIN TO APPLY. IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS I TOOK ALL THESE...NOW FROM LAST WEEK I AM SUFFERING SEVERE CONSTIPATION AND MY STOMACH HAS BULGED UP....IS THERE A CHANCE THAT THE IRON IN THESE TABLETS CAN CAUSE SUCH THINGS?????
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012