Severe constipation, blood in stool. Taking thyronorm. Are these side effects?

i m under thyronorm 25mcg from one month which my infertility specialist priscribed me for altered hormone ratio. i felt severe pain on defication n beeding as i started developing hard stools .but i m not constipated for days.i m passing out stools every day .but it is too hard. at first i thought it may be a fissure but severe pain continues for the whole day n severe itching inside the anal canal often.pls tell me whether it is a side effect of thyronorm. thanking u doc age 24 female student
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012