Severe constipation, bloating, frequent urge to pass motions, get motions with heavy mucus. Cure?

I am female of 30 years. Height is 5 feet 1 inch and weight is 44 kgs. Around 7 days back I had constipation . For almost two days I felt like going to toilet to relieve myself. But whenever I used to go I felt exreme pain and I could not relieve myself. My belly got bloated. I took some ayurvedic medicines. Due to that the problem got solevd. But after that I again feel going to toilet everytime but I go only small quantity of saliva like thing comes out . Please help
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012