Severe constipation after a surgery to stretch the esophagus. MS relapse?

I have MS and have recently been put on three new medications. I also had surgery to stretch my esophagus about a month ago. In the past 7 days, for the first time in my life, I am experiencing extreme constipation . I suppose it could be part of my MS relapse that is occuring, or as a result of the new meds or surgery. How do I best relieve the constipation is severe now and I am very bloated and uncomfortable...despite using Miralax for the past three days as well as eating fiber and drinking prune juice daily. I am very worried. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013