Severe constipation. Tried giving water, fibers. Taking dulcolax but problem in passing stools. Remedy?

my 30months old son is having severe constipation problem from his 14th month. i tried giving him luke warm water, fibre foods(ladies finger ,drumstick,fruits), laxatives (banana, lactitol syrups) , but none of the worked on him. recently from 4mnths this is getting worst, he is not able to give any pressure to push the stools out. sometimes he doesnt pass his stool for abt 7days, then i give anal dulcolax capsules. they worked fine in the starting days, but now even they are not working good enough. i am very much worried abt this issue. please suggest me. he went thru the throyid tests too, everything seemed to be perfect as doctor said.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012