Severe constipation. Taking laxative tea, watery stools mixed with blood. Dangerous disease?

hi i am female 39yrs old..5 3 hgt.60kls. i feel constipated this past few weeks.i took omega 3 fish oil thinking will help my problem.yes its help me for awhile.2days i didnt had bowel so i decided to drink laxative tea for 2 days. the first day i am not satisfied with my bowel.i feel i still have inside so i drink again laxative tea the 2nd day after 5hrs i started to release it..but on the 4th time i came back in the comfort room i noticed that my stool is watery and its like a bright red watery stool. i released it 2 i stop going back and forth in the comfort room. my question is... what does it mean watery blood stool and is it dangerous with my i have a disease?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012