Severe constipation. Can you suggest some fiber rich food? Allergic to citrus fruits

During summer my constipation gets worse. I am already a patients of constipation. My intestines become tight and hot during summer. I get motion with difficulty. I want to know which food is best in fiber and which preparation of food I should take which should lead to a comfortable bowel movement. I like to take natural fibers. I am trying to drink more water but it appears my intestines are weak because of which they are not performing proper movements. My stomach also may be week. My diet presently contains wheat breads(phulkas) but I am using wheat which is refined. If I use Jawar roti It does not satisfy my stomach and it may cause loose motion. Shall I go for combination of Jawar and brown rice. Tommorrow onward I like to go for vigorous walking for at least one hour daily. I am feeling that I am not getting proper digestion also. Can any body suggest me some food which should keep my stomach and intestines cool and also I should get proper bowel. I am allergic to citrus items like tomatos, lime, sour curd, kulpha kura . I can take pumpkin, cabbage, brinjal, beans, potato, rice, wheat, jawar, sweet curd, milk, leafy veggis like plak, maat, chukka, Makka etc.These names are hindi names one can refer to google to find english names.I have been detected as a sugar patient also .However my sugar level is in control. I tried brown rice in the night initially i took it cooked like other normal rice. After two days i took it with milk. initially i got good motion. But on the third day it was not that good. but I have to try it further. Isabgol husk also i used to take for long time. it stopped working after wards. Is it because of any lever problem that laxatives wont work properly. yesterday i took warm water with lime drops. It worked and i got free motion but i fear it will work only for three four days and after that i may get cold because of use of lime.If i do not get free motion daily i will not be satisfied and total day long i will suffer with uneasiness.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013