Severe constant headache, causing unable to walk and speak, lying stiffly on bed. Had Lumbar punctures. Is it a sugar poisoning?

I have a friend whose daughter aged 16 years old is very unwell. She has symptoms of severe headache which is most often there constantly but becomes severe at times, at which the girl becomes unable to walk and lies stifly on the bed or floor, unable to speak, or rather not wanting to. Her eyes are sentive to light. she has had all the tests under the sun, MRI , of head and body, with no reslut.. she has had lumbar punctures, each test resulting in her being told there is nothing wrong.. Well as a close friend of the girls mother.. i have had a brain wave and because I know that the diet is grossly bad with heaps of constant sugar, no fruit no vege etc... I think she has sugar poisoning???
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013